- Sphera’s consolidated sales reached RON 955 million (c. EUR 201 million) for the full year 2019, up 24%;
- Q4 sales up 19% to RON 260 million;
- Sales across Sphera brands increased 6.2% Y/Y in Q4 and 7.8% Y/Y for the full year 2019;
- Restaurant operating profit jumped 26% Y/Y in Q4 and 20.5% Y/Y for the full year 2019;
- Net profit rose 165% Y/Y for the full year 2019.
Sphera Franchise Group reports consolidated sales of RON 954.7 million (c. EUR 201 million) for the full year 2019, representing an increase of 23.8% compared to previous year, after a 19% increase in sales in Q4 2019, up to RON 260 million.
The main contributors were the 15.9% growth in the sales of USFN Romania (KFC restaurants), compared to 2018, and the 155% growth of USFN Italy (KFC restaurants in Italy). CFF (Taco Bell restaurants) sales grew 171%, while ARS (Pizza Hut restaurants) sales advanced 7.3% Y/Y.
For the full-year 2019, sales across Sphera brands increased 7.8%, being mainly supported by a 9.2% advance for KFC Romania, a 16.2% increase for KFC Moldova and a 5.6% increase for KFC Italy. In Q4, sales across Sphera brands increased 6.2% compared to the same period of 2018.
For the full-year 2019, Sphera posted restaurant operating profit of RON 124.3 million, up 20.5% Y/Y, and a net profit of RON 64.2 million, up 165% Y/Y.
In Q4-2019, restaurant operating profit jumped 26% Y/Y to RON 36.1 million, while net profit reached 26.0 million compared with a loss of RON 8.1 million in Q4-2018.