CA Immo sold its Romanian office buildings portfolio to Pavăl Holding. This acquisition makes Dedeman owners Romania’s second-largest office landlords.
CA Immo’s Romanian portfolio is comprising seven office buildings located in prime areas of Bucharest, with a total leasable area (GLA) of approximately 165,000 sqm, as follows:
- Bucharest Business Park (26,700 sqm);
- Campus 6.1 (22,700 sqm);
- Europe House (16,400 sqm):
- Opera Center I (11,900 sqm);
- Opera Center II (3.500 sqm);
- Orhideea Towers (37,000 sqm);
- Riverplace (47,000 sqm).
In the first nine months of 2022, Romania’s investment market concluded transactions with a total volume of EUR 650 mln., 16% more compared with the same period from 2021, according to the latest data from CBRE.